Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have job opening for *Mobile developer with Cordova at Redmond, WA.* below
find the job description and share your available consultant profile.

*Position: Mobile developer with Cordova *

*Location: Redmond, WA.*

*Hiring mode: Contract *

*Visa copy and photo ID must*

*Job description:*

The Cross Platform Mobile Development team in Visual Studio has a mission
to deliver the best tools and services for developers targeting iOS and
Android. This team operates and develops the CodePush service, which allows
developers to push code updates to their Cordova and React Native apps
immediately. We also develop tools that enable building apps for Apache
Cordova, which is a toolset for building cross-platform HTML mobile apps
written in JavaScript, and which run on Android, iOS, Windows..

Successful candidates will have

-2+ years of experience developing software

- At least one year of experience developing software for iOS

              - HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, Strong in Programming in
JavaScript (Cordova, Phone gap, Android, IOS based application development
experience is a huge plus).

*Thanks & Regards…*

*Sushil*

*Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Email: sushil**@aitrg.com <http://aitrg.com>*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*