Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I am looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position.
If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current
updated resume.

*Sr.MoveX Technical iSeries consultant *

*Chicago, IL*

*6+ months*

*Required skills:*

MoveX Technical iSeries consultant (specifically Paper vertical but this
may be difficult to find but will be a huge plus)

Currently has an Old version of MoveX

Client is in process of upgrading to a newer version but not Java based –
staying on AS400

(Company is in acquisition mode as went public and needs resource as will
be migrating these acquisitions into their MoveX system)

Consultant will need to know AS400 technically including RPG versions and DB

Consultant must be able to know how to implement MoveX as it is a complex
product and they are looking for someone who can take charge and direct the
implementation of an upgrade and more difficult a migration into their
system. (one of the acquisitions may have come from SAP but not certain but
just to give you an idea of complexity)

The client has very bright resources in house

Location is NW suburbs (near airport)

Duration is through year end but realistically may be a year

May be interested in right to hire or we can leave as contract only for a
period of time

Umang Agarwal

*Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*