Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Java Developer*

*WILKES-BARRE, PA 18711.*

*3-6+  Months Contract*

*Green Card Holder at least. *

*Phone and Skype  *

Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems
and/or applications software.

1. Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet
product specifications and development schedules.

2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.

3. Tests and debugs assigned components and units.

4. Participates in large system and subsystem planning.

5. Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that
affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system
documentation, and training materials.

7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software
operating systems and application issues.

8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect
software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and
input/output requirements.

9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.

10. Participates in special projects as required.

We deploy on WebSphere built on Linux and backed by Oracle databases.
Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.

• Design and develop software components for high visibility applications.

• Experience with Responsive Web Design

• Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code.

• Actively participate in creating the best possible product for the client
through active participation in peer reviews, retrospectives and spikes.

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training,
or work/military experience.

5-8 years of related software development experience to include 3 years of
experience with our Technology Stack:

- JSF, Javascript, HTML, CSS, Spring, Web Services, JMS, Maven, SVN, Jira,
JPA, Hibernate, Struts, Confluence, Eclipse, JQuery

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS*:

• Experience with the Serena tool.

• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures

• Understanding of design patterns and their applications

• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate within
a team environment

Applicants selected for this position will require a postal clearance and
background screening.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*