Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*

 Please share the profile at *vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*Position:* *Business Analyst with Merchandising and Supply Chain*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 6+ month/ Contract*

*Interview: Phone and Skype**(Client: Kroger)*

*Job Description:*

*“Must be USC or GC only”*

*Seeking a strong, senior level BA with Merchandising and Supply Chain
experience.*

*Position Summary:*

The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting the business needs of the
customer to help determine solutions to complex business problems.

The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements development and
requirements management in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) best practices. The Business Analyst will act as the liaison between
the business units, technology teams and support teams.  This particular
role will focus on the Merchandising and Supply Chain line of business.

The Business Analyst must have the ability to plan and execute strategic
initiatives to take complex projects from vision to reality. The Business
Analyst has in-depth knowledge of a line of business and/or is experienced
in the industry best practices.

*Essential Job Functions:*

•          Work predominantly with the Merchandising and Supply Chain line
of businesses to elicit, analyze and document complex business
requirements.

o          Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business
case/ project justification (including cost benefit analysis and
feasibility studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.

o          Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business
requirements.

o          Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for
large/complex projects.

o          Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and
documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.

o          Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy
decision.

o          Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.  Mentor team
members in business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.

o          Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.

Minimum Position Qualifications:

•          Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an Information Systems position or comparable business unit experience.

•          5 years’ experience in business analysis.

•          Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the
organization.

•          Experience in multiple business areas

*Desired Previous Job Experience*

•       Prior experience as Senior Programmer/Analyst or comparable
experience.

•          Six Sigma, IIBA Certification a plus

*Potential Career Path from this position:*

•          Management positions throughout the enterprise

•          Project Management

•          Applications Analyst

•          Customer Relationship Manager

•          Quality Engineer

*Submittal format:*

Candidate Name:

Job #:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Total IT Experience

Total US Experience

Monthly  Rate to CAI:

Salary or Roll over salary for CTH:

Work Status (H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen):

If H1B, who holds the visa?

Last 4 digits of SSN

Skype ID

DOB

Will candidate Interview F2F (Yes or No):

Education Details(Years, Degree & Univ. Name)

Name of the individual at your firm who the candidate spoke with about the
position:

Vishal

Skills as they relate to the job:

*# years Business Analyst:*

*# years Merchandising:*

*# years Supply Chain:*

Thanks & Regards,

[image:
http://www.hanac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2-300px.png]

*Vishal Kumar*

Resource Manager

*HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC*
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
* Phone: 423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*
*Email: **vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*G-Talk:* req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*www.hanac.us <http://www.hanac.us/>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*