Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*- SalesForce Reporting Analyst *

*Memphis, TN*

*11 months*

This person *will develop and maintain SFDC (SalesForce.com)* *reports *in
support of SFDC Service Cloud implementations across the service cloud
channels including Chat, Email and Social Media (good key words to search
with).

this is someone very experience in Sales Force Service Cloud reporting.

*Required Skills: *

·         Strong *reporting *expertise within SalesForce.com Service Cloud

·         Need strong *SQL* skills to query databases and create ad hoc
reports.

·         This person will support the development and maintenance of
reports for SalesForce.com *Service Cloud* in support of a large global
implementation across *Chat, Email, and Social media channels.*

·         They should have *excellent communication and writing skills
(critical)* to document the system, and be able to manage multiple requests
in a fast paced environment.

·         Knowledge transfer capabilities to existing staff. This is really
needed because things have not been well documented so far!

*Preferred Skills: *

·         *APEX* coding - development/configuration skills - create Apex
classes and triggers, Visual Force pages, etc.

·         *Tableau* management reporting experience – this is easy to
learn. Will be used to create management level reports for Directors to
show how Sales Force is performing in term of customer satisfaction, etc.

*- Sales Force Support Analyst *

*Memphis, TN*

*11 months*

*-*  This 2nd opening is really a Production Support Analyst role as a
SalesForce.com Service Cloud support analyst primarily working within the
Email channel of the Service Cloud to troubleshoot and resolve production
issues. This person will help to make sure things are running smoothly with
the Service Cloud channels and if not why not and what needs to be done to
correct it.

*Required Skills:*

·         Must have *SalesForce.com Service Cloud production support
experience* with the ability to read debug logs and find defects and/or
troubleshoot production issues primarily within the Email channel and
resolve and report.

·         They should have *excellent communication and writing skills
(critical)* to document the system, and be able to manage multiple requests
in a fast paced environment.

·         Knowledge transfer capabilities to existing staff. This is really
needed because things have not been well documented so far!

*Preferred Skills:*

·         SalesForce.com Reporting skills, SQL, Tableau

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694