Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Title: Strong Java Developer*

*Location: Glenview, IL 60026*

*Interview process: technical screen, then face to face*

*Duration: 6-8 weeks*

*Job Description:*

A Java Developer that will work with Business Analysts and other developers
to translate requirements into application.  They are assumed to be
technically proficient enough to work independently. They also work with
the Database team, the Quality Assurance team and the Performance
engineering group to make sure the application meets our client’s high
standards.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Coding Java applications, from the presentation tier using JSF, though
   the business tier, using Spring and the data tier using DB2 procedures.
   - Maintaining the quality of solutions we engineer by assuring that
   those solutions comply with business requirements, our client’s standards,
   and industry best practices.
   - Working with other teams at our client’s to assure the implementation
   is consistent with Anixter’s architecture.
   - Designing and documenting the architecture required to support project
   deliverables.
   - Ensuring solutions fit with the enterprise architecture principles and
   guidelines.

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
   - Detailed understanding of web application design and implementation.
   - Expert-level Java knowledge.
   - Expert on the suitable implementation of Spring 3.x, JSF 2.x, and Web
   Service development.
   - Ability to code DB2 stored procedures, preferably with an
   understanding of pure-xml.
   - Expert understanding of SOA and Object Oriented Analysis.
   - Ability to translate business needs into a suitable implementation.
   - Ability to communicate well with team members.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*