If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :     Windows Systems Administrator*

*Location          :     Tallahassee, FL*

*Duration          :    6+ Months / Contract *

*Interview Mode:   Telephonic + Skype*

*Required:*

   - Two years of experience with the development of web based applications
   utilizing .Net, Java.
   - Two years of experience with SQL programming.
   - Three years of experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
   - Three years of experience with command line tools such as Microsoft
   PowerShell and PowerShell scripting.
   - Five years of experience with enterprise class Windows Server system
   design and administration, including the proactive monitoring of system
   environments and problem resolution, user support, printing support, system
   application support, Operating System (OS) support, hardware/software
   system installation, configuration and maintenance.
   - Five years of experience with business continuity and disaster
   recovery planning, including the backup and restore of data, business
   continuity methods and policies, system high availability and disaster
   recovery strategy and testing.
   - Five years of experience with configuration management,
   administration, and patching of servers.
   - Five years of experience in IIS Web application server system
   administration, monitoring, trouble-shooting, and performance tuning.
   - Five years of experience in applying knowledge of database management
   systems in the operations aspects of production database systems.