Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate/Salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential.

*Role:-Citrix and Windows system administration*

*Location: Marshall, MN*

Job description: Systems engineer with Citrix and Windows system
administration skills with excellent communication skills possessing the
ability to work on projects as well as support tasks.

Primary skills:
- XenMobile 9.x
- XenMobile 10.x - need good experience here as they are new to this
technology and implementing it for the first time.
- MDM and MAM technologies experience supporting iOS and Android
- Citrix NetScaler 10.x
- Citrix NetScaler 11.x
- XenApp 6.x and 7.x - Need good experience in XenApp 7.5 as they are
moving their legacy apps away from 6.5 to 7.5.
- XenDesktop
- Citrix Farms
- Redirection

*Other nice to have skills*:
- General system admin skills in Windows environment.

- Migration from local clients to domain clients, including group
membership and management.

- Supporting Dell Winterms (Windows and Thin client).

Warm Regards,

Vikas Malik

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-722-9418

*Fax*:     408-521-0167