Hello everyone,

Please let me know about available consultants for following position

*QA Automation Tester with  (ETL) – need (1)*

ETL…..Remember not informatica but *open source* technologies such as *Pentaho
or Kettle*.

Also needs to be strong with *Restful or Soap*

POSITION OVERVIEW

*Position: Senior Development Engineer in Test- (ETL)*

*6+ years developing test automation,*

*3 + years working with open source automation tools and frameworks*

*Location:** Seattle, WA*

*Project Duration: 6 months to 1 year, possible extensions*

*Skill: SQL & Python/JavaScript*

Senior Development Engineer in Test is a person who can build out *automated
test* processes, methods, tools, and controls. This role will focus on
supporting analytical data and delivery interfaces that leverage multiple
data storage platforms and functions. The team leverages cutting edge tools
and technologies to optimize *BI design *and delivery practices to enable
scalable business, support entry into new markets, and innovate in existing
markets, with an overall goal to provide the business with optimized data
to make informed and effective decisions. Candidates need excellent *SQL*skills
and understanding of dimensional database, data transformation tools, and
testing enterprise data transport via *ETL, Pub / Sub, SFTP, API* etc.

Summary of Key Responsibilities:

   - Creates and manufactures test data needed for execution or database
   population.
   - Accurately monitors and communicates test execution results.
   Consolidates, analyses, and debugs automated test results.
   - Participates in analysis on whether features / functions can / should
   be automated.
   - Develops, maintains, and executes automated test scripts.
   - Advances and improves on automation framework design features and
   implements automated test suites and test cases within that framework.
   - Recommends quality improvements to automation requirements,
   development, and execution and assists in the development and
   implementation.
   - Participates in tool selection process, making suggestions, creating
   proof of concept models with the tools.
   - Provides supervision and guidance to other SDETs, quality assurance
   analysts, developers, and testers.

Skills & Experience:

   - Experience developing *test automation* (unit, functional, and
   integrated): *more than 6 years*
   - Experience developing or working with *open source automation tools
   and frameworks: 3 years*
   - Work experience in software requirements, testing with creating and
   executing quality assurance test plans, scenarios, cases, checklists and
   scripts
   - Strong proficiency in programming languages such - *SQL &
   Python/JavaScript*
   - Working knowledge of *ETL* processes and applications such as
   *Pentaho/Kettle*
   - Should be comfortable working in *Unix/Linux* environment.

Thanks & Regards …

Madhu
*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
PH:703-879-3461| Fax: 866 594 4637 | ma...@stansource.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience