Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*

Please share the profile at *vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*Position: UNIX/ LINUX Systems Engineer III*

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ Month/ Contract*

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Description:*

*Only USC or GC*

The Systems Engineer position is responsible for all aspects of UNIX based
Systems, Virtualized Infrastructure, Amazon Cloud Services and
Infrastructure supported by Vonage. This includes Hardware Configurations,
Infrastructure Provisioning, Configuration, Administration, Support and
Management in a 24/7 x 365 Production Environment.

*Essential Job Functions*

•         Perform typical systems administration tasks of all Linux based
physical and virtualized systems like deployment, installation,
configuration, support, maintenance and administration of hardware and
operating systems

•         Evaluate hardware and operating system requirements for
compliance, conformity, applicability, performance, and cost effectiveness

•         Assess utilization trends and make appropriate design and
implementation recommendations to scale Infrastructure

•         Administration and support for VMware and AWS cloud based
Infrastructure

•         User Access Control to Linux Systems based on Centralized Account
Management System

•         Assist in Documentation of Processes and Procedures and ensure
Team, Department and Company procedures and policies are followed and
adhered

•         Assist in the development, implementation and documentation of
project-oriented tasks

•         Configuration management of Core Operating System configuration
items with Puppet

•         Build custom infrastructure support tools to automate production
processes

•         Provide 24/7 Administration and Support for Production Systems
with Night & Weekend On-Call Support

*Specific Requirements (Technical Knowledge, Software, Etc.)*

•         Effective verbal and written communication skills

•         Experience in deploying, installing, configuring, maintaining,
administering, and troubleshooting hardware and operating systems

•         Experience in configuration, management and tuning of Systems
with locally attached Storage or external Storage

•         Experience in Veritas Volume Management, Multi Path, ISCSI
configuration

•         Experience in VMware Infrastructure Provisioning, Configuration
and Administration

•         Experience with Amazon Cloud Infrastructure and Services
Management and Administration

•         Experience writing scripts (Python, Ruby, Pearl)

•         Knowledge of automated build systems and tools

•         Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef

•         Experience in Core Infrastructure services like DNS, NTP,
Kerberos, Radius, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, DHCP

•         Understanding of Network Infrastructure and fundamentals on
Switches, Router and VLAN configurations

*Tenure*

•         Minimum 5-7+ Years of experience in a Systems
Administrator/Engineer Position

*Education*

·         BS in Computer Science or related field. (Equivalent experience
or expertise considered)

*Submittal format:*

Requested Information

Candidate Name:

Position:

Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:

Hourly Rate All Inclusive (1099, Corp to Corp, W2):

Email:

Phone:

LinkedIn:

Skype ID:

Availability to start:

Current Location:

Available Relocation

Travel:

Available Interview times:

Last 4 of SSN:

Citizenship Status:

Any Certifications:

Education and Training:

Summary of why you fit this role, be specific:

(Please add anything you can that will help sell you to the MGR for this
role based on the specs)

*Name: *

*RATE *

*(1-10)*

*Years’ experience & small write up of experience. Tell me when, where and
why you are an expert.*

[...]

Minimum 5+ Years of experience in a Systems Administrator/Engineer Position

BS in Computer Science or related field. (Equivalent experience or
expertise considered)

Please list 2-3 References

  Name & Company                                                Contact
Information

Thanks & Regards,

[image:
http://www.hanac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2-300px.png]

*Vishal Kumar*

Resource Manager

*HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC*
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
* Phone: 423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*
*Email: **vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*G-Talk:* req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*www.hanac.us <http://www.hanac.us/>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*