Hello,

Please find the below given positions. And let me know about your available
consultants

*Title: Sr. J2EE Developer (Groovy and Grails)*

*Location: St. Paul, MN*

*Duration: 2 year*

*Visa status: H1B, EAD, GC, US*

*Interview: Phone + F2F/Skype*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         8+ years *Sr J2EE development* experience with all of the
following:

o        *JBoss or Tomcat, Spring, and Hibernate*

o        Relational database systems (such as Oracle, MS SQL)

o        HTML, Javascript, and CSS

o        Web services

o        Automated unit testing

o        Distributed version control (DVCS) systems such as *Git*

·         2+ years experience with *Groovy and Grails* technologies
building responsive design

·         2+ years of experience working within *government *and/or Higher
Education

*Title: Sr. Mobile Architect (8+yrs exp)*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Visa: H1B, EAD, GC, US*

*Interview: phone + F2F*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         5+ years of experience as a *technical lead* of development teams

o        Including leading teams developing mobile applications

·         4+ years of *mobile applications development* experience
including:

o        2+ years of hands-on experience in development of mobile *iOS
applications*

o        2+ years of hands-in experience in development of *mobile Android
applications*

o        A portfolio of apps in the Apple App Store with positive ratings

o        A portfolio of apps in Google Play with positive ratings

·         4+ years of experience designing, building and launching consumer
applications on *mobile platforms*

·         4+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of *Web
applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web services using Java or C#.NET*

·         *Full-stack experience* in architecture, design and development
of native mobile applications and browser-based web applications using *Android
and iOS architecture, Java or .NET, HTML5, CSS, javascript (Angular/Node),
Web Services (REST) and an understanding of agile and DevOps methodologies*

·         Experience scoping and prioritizing product roadmaps, optimizing
conversion funnels and using customer success metrics to identify
opportunities for improvement

·         Strong experience with technical troubleshooting production
software

·         Strong experience with different *Object Oriented Programming
(OOP)* techniques:

·         Solid understanding of interfaces, inheritance and how they are
used for.

·         Solid knowledge of classes and functions and in what layer they
should be placed.

·         Solid understanding of the DRY principle (that is "Don't Repeat
Yourself" or don't copy code but reuse code.

·         Experience with designing DB structures and strong DB development
skills

·         3+ years *agile/scrum* development experience

Thanks & Regards …

Madhu
*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
PH:703-879-3461| Fax: 866 594 4637 | ma...@stansource.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience