*PLEASE REPLY TO **pa...@e-zencomp.com **ONLY*

Hello,

I am *Pavan* working on behalf of *Ezen Computer Services, Inc*. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *Raleigh**, NC** *for *Oracle RDBMS Developer.*

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Relocation:

8.      Expected Rate

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*Title: Oracle RDBMS Developer*

*Duration:  6 months*

*Location:  Raleigh, NC*

*Rate: $42/Hr*

Description

Working with some direction, this position will provide systems analysis,
design, development, testing and support for small to medium information
systems. Responsibilities include systems analysis, design and development.
Participate in requirement gathering with business groups. Provide support
for existing systems and technologies. Ensure all activities are performed
with quality and compliance. .

 Education and Required Expertise:

·         Requires 4-yr degree in Computer Science or related area
*OR*equivalent combination of education, training and experience that
provide
the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities

·         4-5 years experience in applications/systems development
using Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL*SQL,

·         Strong understanding of Oracle relational database concepts

·         Good understanding of software development process and SDLC
documentation

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         Demonstrated ability to focus on project work and efficiently
bring projects to completion

*Additional Skills and Abilities:*

·         Experience with Oracle Developer tools (i.e. Oracle forms and
Reports) *considered a plus*.

·         Experience with Oracle Life Science suite (i.e.. Oracle Clinical,
RDC, TMS or other OLS systems) *considered a plus*.

·         Knowledge of J2EE and Oracle technologies to include HTML,
JavaScript, AJAX *considered a plus*.

·         Good understanding of the clinical research process flow and drug
development processes

·         Solid knowledge of basic object oriented programming languages and
principles

·         Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and adapt
to changing priorities.

Regards,

*Pavan Kumar*

*Email: *pa...@e-zencomp.com