Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Lead Mainframe Developer**..* Please
let me know if you have any consultants and get back to me with their
updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is the job
description.

*Job Title: Lead Mainframe Developer*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Month*

*Total Experience: 7+ Years*

*JD:*

The Developer work side by side with business partners to ensure expected
quality software is built to serve our customers and clients, expected to
learn the business and technical components of an application and work with
their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow
your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software
platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking
industry
• Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software
applications that support business units or supporting functions.
• These application program solutions may involve diverse development
platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
• Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex
applications, often using new technologies.
• May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual
initiatives.
• Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
• Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities
of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
• May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of
software application.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned
consultants.

*Required Skills*
Minimum 5 years of experience in IBM (AS400), OS/400, RPG, CL, Free format
RPGLE, SQL, Aldon change management tool. Working experience with Quality
Center.
• Ability to lead disaster recovery exercises in a complex multi-team
environment
• Basic understanding of Windows servers and services
• Production support experience in a complex environment
• Ability to triage problems and determine root cause
• Work 2nd -3rd shift hours when necessary
• Work with minimal supervision
• Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written) and the ability to
direct global team members
• Independently collaborate with business analysts and line of business to
prioritize and document requirements.
• Prepare compliance documents necessary for application governance
Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree

*Desired Skills*
Working knowledge in application Design & Development
• Able to identify risks and mitigation
• Comfortable working in a matrix environment
• Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217

ssh...@myasap.com <tdamoda...@myasap.com>