*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well !

My name is *Steven* and I am a Recruiter with *Infotree Services*. With
reference to your resume registered at *Monster.com*.

I have an urgent opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for
the client's requirement. I have listed the job description for your
reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

*Job Details** :*

*Job Title*

*SQL Developer (with C#, .NET  and Data Management)*

*Project Location*

*Mounds View, MN 55112*

*Duration*

*12 Months/Contract*

*Job Description** :*

Reporting to the leader of the Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure (CRHF) *Data
Management (DM) Organization,* this role will serve as the *lead developer
supporting the Data Warehouse function of the Data Management team*.

The developer will work with other developers, engineers and database
administration personnel in the organization to develop code to support the
data management team and execute on the designs established by the DM
architect.

*POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: *

•             Implement the physical database environment, business, and
presentation layers.

•             Provide technical oversight to developers, analysts, and data
consumers. Coach, teach, and mentor colleagues, junior developers, and
database adminstrators (DBAs) for future success.

•             Develop necessary software to support the advancement of
the *data
warehousing* team to include new algorithms and the processes associated
with them.

•             Design, implement, test, debug and document software
solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets the
business needs, while in compliance with applicable regulations and
processes.

•             Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed
meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security,
and scalability and maintainability guidelines.

•             Collaborate on the design with other team members and product
owners, both inside and outside of the team.

*EDUCATION REQUIRED: *

•             Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Software Engineering, Informatics.

*YEARS OF EXPERIENCE *

•             7+ years (with Bachelors) or 5+ years (with Masters)
supporting application and database development

*DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS *

•             Strong programming skills in *C#, .NET*

•             Experience developing stored procedures for *SQL Server*

•             *SSIS and/or SSRS* experience

•             Strong knowledge of *software design, development, debug and
test practices*

•             Knowledge of diverse *database architectures*

•             Knowledge in *database and information modelling* (ER,
Dimensional, physical, logical, hierarchical, semantic, etc.).

•             Knowledge in database and schema design and translation to
implementation.

•             Experience with *ERP, manufacturing, and healthcare data
domains*.

•             Experience with *Data Governance, Master Data Management, and
metadata management*.

•             Experience with *Agile practices, OOD, UML*

•             Strong oral and written communication skills

•             Proficiency working in a team environment

•             Strong Leadership skills and mentoring capabilities

•             Strong knowledge of *.NET, SQL and XML schema.*

•             Has *clinical infrastructure domain knowledge* (IT Systems,
HL7, EMR’s, PHR, Security and HIPAA, etc.)

•             Possesses an understanding of the nuances of working in an
FDA regulated environment

•             Experience in *Microsoft Visual Studio* development
platforms/tools

•             Experience with applications that support *Medical Devices*
and highly regulated products

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Steven* - Technical Recruiter

*Phone *(Direct): 734-888-8174

*Email:* ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | *Website:*
www.infotreeservice.com

*LinkedIn:*  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-fernandez/104/956/240

*Hangout:* steven.usrecruiter | *Yahoo:* steven.usrecruiter

*Mailing Address:* 215 Ann Arbor Rd. Suite 304 Plymouth, MI 48170

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D047B2.F3DC0D60]

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you.”