*Hi,*

Here is Test Lead requirement for your consultants.

*Title :* *Test Lead*

*Location: Groton,CT.*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Technical / Functional Skills:*

   - 6 - 8 years of experience in testing domain.
   - Strengths should include functional knowledge of various testing types
   &technologies, client interactions, handling teams, project planning and
   co-ordination of team in varied geographies.
   - Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and
   interpersonal skills.
   - Experience in working with clients from various backgrounds and at
   various geographical locations.
   - Expertise in QA, Requirement Analysis, Team Management, Planning,
   Estimations, Scheduling, and Defect Management (using QC).

·         Experience in Data Warehouse & ODS/Data Mart

·         Expertise in Creating ‘Source to Target’ data mapping

·         Experience in data migration projects

·         Experience with client facing consulting engagements

·         Should have experience on Test Planning, Testing Effort
Estimation and Test strategy creation.

·         Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Conditions.

·         Execution of test scripts and reporting using QC.

·         Defect tracking, defect review, validation and root cause
analysis.

·         Should have work on Agile and Scrum methodologies.

·         Experience within a delivery role

·         Experience with client facing consulting engagements.

·         Knowledge of Pharma domain would be an added advantage.

·         Working knowledge of performance testing and tools, like Jmeter,
HP LoadRunner.

*Tools:*

·         HP Quality Center /ALM

·         Toad

*Pharma:*

·         Should be well versed with the Pharma domain – terminology
&industry standards.

·         Should have knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11– Computer Systems
Validation and other regulatory compliance processes.

·         Should be aware of other regulatory mandates such as FDA, HIPAA,
SoX, GxP and ISO standards.

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

Vivek Nagare I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent
Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.