Greetings,

One of my client looking for the C++Developer at PA. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for the projects.

*Position:  C++ Developer*

*Location: **Etters, PA*

*Duration: **6 Months*

Role

C++ Developer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

•  Languages :  C, C++, Perl,  PL-SQL, Socket Programming
•  Tools: Sql Server 2005/08 Visual Studio 2005/08/10
•  Domain: Retail, Pharmacy, Experience working with POS/ Barcode Scanner/
Guns/ Card Swipe etc.

Roles and responsibility

•  Responsible for maintaining / modifying legacy POS related application
code.
•  Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks.
•  Good written and oral communication
•  Should be able to directly interact with Business
• Abiloty to understand complex scenarios from existing legacy applications.
•  SQLKnowledge of C# and VC++ would be added advantage.

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

 C#.net, VB.net, VC++

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth,

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer