Please send me if you have any good candidates.

*Title: SalesForce Architect*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Preeminent position *

*Visa: US, GC, EAD-GC*

*Interview: phone + F2F*

*Role requires occasional travel worldwide and flex daily work schedule to
allow for time-zone differences for global team communications.*

*Role may be permitted work remote up to 2 days/week once training is
completed, must be onsite in Harrisburg the rest of the time.*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         7 - 10 years of experience implementing *custom CRM solutions*
with Salesforce.com

o        Including prior experience in an architect role

·         *ADM 201 and DEV 401 certifications*

·         Self-directed leader with a blend of technology/business
expertise and a proven track record of developing an organization and
achieving results through others

·         Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and
organizational skills including:

o        Has a strong ability to influence others outside their direct area
of control and is seen as a team player

o        Ability to interact effectively with business executives

o        Driving strategic initiatives through large and diverse
organizations

o        Excellent customer service skills.

·         Prior experience leading teams with demonstrated ability to
deliver on time

·         Strong hands on understanding of systems interfacing with
*Salesforce.com* (e.g. SAPS BODS, Business Objects, Eloqua, Oracle and Cast
Iron)

·         Solid understanding of IT systems including system design, Object
Oriented Design, databases and programming concepts especially *AJAX*

·         Deep experience in integrations using *REST and SOAP in the
Salesforce space*

·         Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one
time

·         Experience delivering results based upon project deadlines

·         Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         DEV 502 certified

·         Experience implementing Salesforce.com in large-scale, global
environment

·         External website experience including content management systems,
search, eCommerce and related technologies

·         System development experience including on premise and SaaS
software packages, custom development and systems integration

·         Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience

·         MBA or Master’s Degree

Thanks & Regards …

Madhu
*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
PH:703-879-3461| Fax: 866 594 4637 | ma...@stansource.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience