Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new Job opportunity on *Software QA Engineer* with our client.
Please check with below job description and If you are available please
respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

Job Title: Software QA Engineer

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

Interview method: face to face required, cannot do Skype

*Responsibilities:*

As a part of our Big Data Product team, the Software Quality Engineer will
be responsible for testing of Hadoop engineering, validating the ETL
process and performing assessments and measurements on processing of data
that feeds BDA products. You will work side-by-side with our development
team in an agile environment.

 Develop and review test plans and test scripts.

 Define ETL testing process and validate business rules and policies to
data and transformations including all data pipelines on Hadoop Clusters,
monitoring data activities in HDFS, Hive, etc.

 Develop, maintain and validate data quality standards and metrics.

 Develop and automate integration, functional, and system test scripts.

 Analyze data for discrepancies, identify issues with data processing and
communicate using the issue tracking/bug reporting system.

 Ensure data standards/integrity are maintained in order to deliver the
highest quality products

 Create and manage integration and regression testing framework for testing
environments to implement load and performance testing techniques.

*Required Skills:*

 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/training

* 5 + years of QA Engineer experience.***

 *2 + years of experience in creating scripts*/processes to automate QA,
Integration and production systems and experience with automated testing in
a CI environment.

* 2+ years of hands-on experience in Hadoop, MapReduce*, and Hive in
supporting Hadoop applications and testing.

 Experience with testing real-time data-processing and Analytics
Application System.

 Knowledge of data flows, data architecture, ETL and processing of
unstructured data.

 Strong knowledge in SQL , back-end testing on Database and/or BI/DW

 Strong knowledge in Java, python programming and shell scripting.

 Experience in Web Services – API testing.

 A solid understanding of common software development practices and tools.

*Desired Skills:*

 Testing experience of Machine Learning Applications is a big plus.

 Comfortable with Agile software development methodologies

 Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving.

 Experience in load and performance testing, familiarity with testing tools
such as JMeter.

 Experience working with version control systems such as Git or Subversion

 Familiarity with bug tracking tools, i.e., JIRA or a similar tool

 Strong oral and written communication skills

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us