Hi,

Here is *Perl Application Lead / Perl Developer *requirement for your
consultants at *Columbus, Indiana,*

*Title:  Perl Application Lead / Perl Developer *

*Location:  Columbus, Indiana, *

*Duration:  12 Months *

*Interview:  phone/Skype*

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

·         *CGI Programming in Perl*

·         *CGI Gateway interface with Web server*

·         *CGI interface with Oracle Database server*

·         *familiarity with CPAN and Libraries*

·         *Using perldoc: to review syntax and built-ins as well as modules*

·         *Creating, managing, and using modules: including the packaging,
testing, building, and deployment systems*

·         *Installing CPAN modules: especially with tools such as
local::lib <http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?local::lib> and, perhaps, a
local CPAN mirror*

*Using the Perl 5 analysis tools: not limited to testing modules,
Perl::Tidy <http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Perl::Tidy>, Perl::Critic
<http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Perl::Critic>, and B::Deparse
<http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?B::Deparse>*

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.