Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Big Data Architect at Mclean, VA. Please
let me know if you have anyone available for the projects.

Could you please work on the below requirement. We need* S**trong expertise
in any of the Hadoop distribution preferably Hortonworks *
*Technical expertise required on Flume, Kafka, Strom, Spark Streaming,
Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search, Tika, HBase apart from common hadoop ecosystem
tools like Mapreduce, Hive , Pig etc*

Skill

Role

Job Description

Big Data Architect

Big Data Architect

Research and evaluate Big data tools and work with providers to furnish
technical proof of concepts and pilots of support
• Identify architectural and technology risks with the potential to impact
customer and assists to plan mitigate risks
• Define development standards and design patterns
• Involve in the Open source community
• Benchmark and debug critical issues with the algorithms and software as
they arise
• Deliver reports, correspondence, white papers, briefing charts and other
technical documents
•  Review and drive the technical implementation of the customer
requirements
S*trong expertise in any of the Hadoop distribution preferably Hortonworks *
* Technical expertise required on Flume, Kafka, Strom, Spark Streaming,
Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search, Tika, HBase apart from common hadoop ecosystem
tools like Mapreduce, Hive , Pig etc*

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth,

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer