Please Share me Profile :----  abhina...@tresourceinc.com

Hi,

Greetings !!

 This is Abhinav  from TRG and we have requirement for the Position
Automation Tester With Python. I am sending the Job description to you.
Please share me profile

*Title-Automation Tester With Python*

*Location: Mountain view, CA*

*Duration-6+ Month*

*JD-*

QA methodology and software development lifecycle.

Experience developing test Automation framework.

Experience in Test automation using *Python, *Java, Rest API.

Build automation framework, develop tests and automate for Mobile products
(iOS and Android) and Rest API’s.

Good understanding of SIP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP/RTCP protocols.

Thanks & Regards

Abhinav| Technical Requiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.

1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9875

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> abhinavtrg232016

*Yahoo IM*: abhinavsharma167 | Fax: 408-884-2409

abhina...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com