Hi ,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this role.

Position: Salesforce Developer

Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ

Duration: 6 months

MOI: F2F

No H1B

Qualification would be at least 6 years development experience including 3
years focus on B2C salesforce projects development. *Candidate must possess
validated Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification.* Pure tech person
with experience in multiple SFDC projects will be a good fit for this
position. Service Cloud is a big plus.

Skills requirement:  Proficiency in SOAP-based web services, Apex, and
SOQl, SOSL. At least 3+ Years of rigorous design and programming experience
3+ years of hands on Salesforce CRM Experience (Apex, Visual Force, and
Lightning) Strong relational database design / development skills Track
record of working on complex projects under aggressive deadlines Experience
developing and delivering enterprise class solutions to real customer
problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing issues
Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
Scripting experience

*Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.*

Full Name:

Current location:

Contact number:

Email: