who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Linux AdministratorLocation:
Maryland Heights,MO Duration: 6 month contract to hire  Must-haves 5+ years
of Linux Administration experienceRedhat version 6 or 7Patching
experienceStrong shell scripting experience (doesnt matter which
shell)Experience working with any of the following automation tools:
Ansible, Puppet, or ChefWindows Administration experience (2008 or
2012)Good communication *

*PlussesExperience working with the following container tools: Docker or
Jenkins*

*Day-to-Day looking to add a Linux Administrator to join one of our
Healthcare clients in the St. Louis area. This person will be working on a
team of 12 others, who are dedicated to the build out and support of the
Linux environment. They will be focused on upgrades, installing new
packages, patching, and heavily involved in automation.
___________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer
Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*