Hi,

My name is Rishabh Shukla. I am *Service Delivery Leader* with *Talent
Staffing Inc*.

My client has an opportunity* Java Lead Developer* for their corporate
office in *Bay Area, CA**. *If you are interested for below role, please
let me know when should I call you to discuss more.

*Job title: Java Lead Developer with NoSql (Couchbase/Cassandra/MongoDB)*

*Job location: West Chester, PA*

*Job duration: Long term*

*Must have 10+ years of experience*

Java Architecture and Development - Senior level proficiency with:

·         10+ Years experiences on *java.*

·         Can do hands on *Java Development* as well as exposer of
*Architecture.*

·         Must have deep knowledge of  *REST/SOAP web services.*

·         Must have experience with *Spring (Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud
Stream).*

·         Must have experience with *NoSql (Couchbase/Cassandra/MongoDB).*

·         Must have *cloud foundry *(*Mandate*). If not found then we can
consider *AWS.*

*A working knowledge of one or more of the following would be an advantage:*

·         WebLogic

·         Apache Tomcat

·         AppDynamics

*Thanks,*

*Rishabh Shukla*
*Service Delivery Leader,* *Talent Staffing, Inc.*

<http://facebook.com/talentstaffing>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/talent-staffing-services-pvt-ltd>
<http://twitter.com/talent_staffing>

*Email:*
* rish...@talentstaffing.net  <rish...@talentstaffing.net>**Website:*
* http://www.talentstaffinginc.com  <http://www.talentstaffinginc.com/>*
*Address:* *149, Madison Avenue, Suite#1175, New York, NY10016*