Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Min 10yrs of   Sr Ui developer for
Position in VA. Need locals to VA. Please let me know if you have anyone
available for the projects. ASAP

*Job Details:*

Position: Sr Java UI developer
Location: Alexandria , VA
Duration: Long-term

Looking for SR Consultants with 10+ years of Experience only

*Experience*
Java/J2EE development with following Technical Skills – Should clearly
articulate how he/she used tools below in projects under resume
AJAX (Jquery or DOJO or Angular or BackBone)
Freemarker template/JSP/HTML/Tag libraries or any other Java UI framework.
Spring Framework
Hibernate
XML/XSLT
JAX-WS/ JAX-RS Web Service
Junit Testing
JBOSS EAP 5.1 or above
Continuous Integration Development Tools (Subversion, Jenkins)
Agile Process (Tools: Rally)
Excellent Communication Skills

*Consultant Details*

Name :
Current Location :
Relocation :
Availability :
Phone Number :
Email ID :
Last 4 digits SSN :
Visa ( If applicable ) :
Employer (if having any) :
Salary Expectations:

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer