*Hi **,*

Hope you are doing good!

I am *Sri *from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly reach me
@* 404-462-3558
or else you can mail me at sri.k...@araucariatechnologies.com
<sri.k...@araucariatechnologies.com>*

Here is our urgent client requirement. Please Let me know if you  available
 and interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement with
your updated profile and contact details.

*Note : If your are interested in this position ,please update your resume
according to the Job description*

*Job Title: PIM Business Analyst (Master Data Management)*
*Location: United States (Remote)*
*Type: 6 Months + Contrac*t

*Responsibilities:*

   - 6-8 year of IT experience with 2+ years in master data management.
   - Experience in end to end implementations of MDM solutions (At least
   one full lifecycle implementation)
   - Hands on experience on any MDM tool.
   - Expertise in writing business and functional requirement document, use
   cases
   - Hands on Experience on *PIM*
   - Should have experience on *IBM MDM Product*
   - Ability to write SQLs and analyze the data
   - Strong communication and presentation skills
   - Ability to write test cases
   - Working experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
   - Worked in complex and matrix organization
   - Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
   - Solid communications skills

*Referral: The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.*