*Hi,*

* *

*Please send resume to an...@aim-cc.com*

* *

*Need: Senior Business Objects Administrator
Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 2 Months*
*Rate: $50-55/hr All Inclusive *
*ONLY EAD/GC/Citizens*

*Responsibilities/Requirements/Qualifications:*

This is an immediate need for a Senior Consultant that is also capable of
mentoring client staff. Someone with over 9-12 Years in IT needed.

*For role/requirements:*

   - We have an opportunity of bringing in a BO administrator for an upgrade
   from 3.0 to 3.1.
   - We need someone with 5+ years experience in BO Administration and
   installation on Windows platform.
   - Person must know how to install/configure the BO domains, security
   models, universes, xcelsius, crystal and other components.
   - Has experience with XI 3.1.
   - Experience with Epic is a plus.

* *

*Have a blessed day!***

*Thanks & Regards*

*Annie Mark **|*Aim Computer Consulting | 734-591-3562 EXT: 1+180|Fax
: 734-418-2603

Mail id: an...@aim-cc.com Yahoo IM: annie_...@yahoo.in Visit our Website at
www.aim-cc.com