Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Project Manager with 10+yrs of experience
and PMP Certification . Please let me know if you have anyone available for
the projects.

Atlanta, GA
12 months
60/hr max

Education/Experience:  10 Years + PM /  5 Years + Industry / BS/MS/MBA and
PMP

Responsibilities:

Create staffing project plan, select and obtain project team members

Develop Project Scope Statement

Obtain/define project constraints and deliverables

Guide development of project baseline plans and monitor schedule performance

Facilitate project schedule progress reviews

Develop Risk plans and monitor risks

Develop and monitor on-going application of the project communications plan

Guide and monitor project team activities

Monitor project Issues Resolution and Change Control Requests

Document project success for inclusion in project completion

Develop and document lessons learned documentation for project completion

Skills and Capabilities

Works independently

Provide latest industry direction on Project Management

Conduct high level customer briefings

Create and deliver project presentations

Interact with upper-level/senior management

Understand and implement key industry practices

Apply project management processes to all projects

Communication skills

Experienced in managing large projects

20+ team members

Experience managing Project value > 1M

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer