Greetings,

One of my client looking for the UI Developer with Strong NODE JS
experience at NC. Need locals for F2F after Skype. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for the projects ASAP…!

*UI Developer Multiple positions  with strong Node JS*

*Location – Charlotte, NC – Locals or Nearby….*

*Interview mode – Skype and F2F….*

   - Strong experience with responsive web development with Bootstrap
   framework
   - Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors such as SASS
   - Expert knowledge of web and mobile design standards
   - Experience with Javascript
   - Experience with creation of templates, guidelines, style guides, and
   led efforts to ensure all materials are visually clear, compelling and on
   brand
   - Experience with mobile application design
   - Experience resolving browser features/compatibility issues
   - Expertise in Web accessibility and Internalization/Localization
   - Exposure to testing and defect management tools (JIRA/Zephyr, HP QC)

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer