Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Senior Technical Lead*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*GC OR Citizens Only*

*Locals Only*

Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree or Ten or more years of experience
in leading technical projects

Skills:

>From the RFQ:

•           Extensive experience in Custom Solution Development and
Architecture using JEE

•           Hands-on experience on the following

o          Solution Architecture with Java/JEE, SOA, REST Web Services.

o          Relational database design & development.

o          Integrate and customize content management with EMC Documentum.

o          Provide Authentication & authorization solutions with IBM Tivoli
Access Manager and LDAP.

o          Design & develop Web UI with AngularJS, HTML5, JQuery.

o          Experience developing and supporting Asset Management System

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146