Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *SAP CRM Developer**..* Please let me
know if you have any consultants and get back to me with their updated
resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is the job description.

*Job Title: SAP CRM Developer*

Location: Folsom, CA

Duration: 12+ Month

Total Experience: *10+ Years (Mandatory)*

Primary Skills: *SAP CRM, specifically its Channel Management (CHM) module*

JD:

Looking for an experienced SAP Systems Analyst with a strong CRM knowledge
base and significant experience with SAP CRM, specifically its Channel
Management (CHM) module. The SAP CHM systems analyst will be responsible
for systems analysis, design, system configuration, code changes, testing
and including but not limited to:

•Business requirements gathering/creating user stories

•Experience with system integrations / API’s

•Understanding of other program languages, such as JAVA, .NET, etc.

•System proof of concepts & configuration

•Developing functional specification documents for application developers

•Working with SAP security to update security profiles and entitlements

•Working with a cross functional team  & end users to test and deploy the
functionality

•Providing inputs for end user training

•Updating disaster recovery plans

•Providing best known methods and training to the production support team

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217

ssh...@myasap.com