Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: ISD Mainframe Developer II*

*Location: Vienna, VA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only---No H1 candidates*

Technical Qualifications –

Minimum 10 years experience with COBOL, DB2, Command-Level CICS, JCL,
Batch and TSO/ISPF.

* Strong technical coding skills with a proven track record of adherence to
process

* Familiarity with SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle

* Development experience with IBM Mainframe Assembly language, with heavy
use of the Concept 14 macros set add-on product (nice to have).

* Serena ChangeMan ZMF source packaging/management tool experience (nice to
have).

* Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services
industry (big plus)

* Desired - Working knowledge of HP Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
knowledge

* Desired - Working knowledge of credit union operations/processes and
procedures

*Qualifications *–

* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or the
equivalent combination of training, education, and experience

* Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders,
vendors

* Working knowledge of application development including determining,
developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing,
coding, debugging applications

* Basic skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing
requirements

* Effective database and presentation software skills

* Effective organizational, planning and time management skills

* Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills

* Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for
technical solutions

* Effective skill designing and deploying new, upgraded and/or existing
systems

* Effective skill in systems analysis, workflow, or procedural analysis

* Effective skill troubleshooting and resolving technical problems

* Effective verbal and written communication skills

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146