please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

 Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *HPE PPM Oracle EBS Deployment Automation Expert*

 Project Location- *Atlanta,GA*

Duration *–12 +months*

Job Description

·           Consultant should have 12+ yrs of experience in HP Project &
Portfolio Management Tool

·           Excellent knowledge on PPM Modules especially Demand &
Deployment Management

·           Excellent Knowledge on UNIX Shell Scripting

·           Should have hands on experience in Installation of the Oracle
EBS Extension on HPE PPM Center

·           Should have hands on experience in Installation & set up of HPE
Object Migrator (CLM)

·           Should have hands on experience in Installation of AOL library
on the Object Migrator instance

·           Set up CLM database and related table spaces for Oracle Object
Migrator

·           Set up of all Database links within CLM for all Oracle EBS
Environments for which deployments will be automated via HPE PPM Center®

·           Set up Oracle EBS Concurrent programs within the HPE Object
Migrator

·           Design & build Oracle EBS deployment workflow within existing
HPE PPM Center Dev instance

·           Configuration of commands line scripts for enabling the
deployment of the PPM inbuilt (OOTB) Oracle EBS objects types and
objects

·           Develop integration of the deployment workflow via object type
command line scripting with MS Team Foundation Server® (TFS) for versioning
& labeling of the migrated objects

·           Should be able to Conduct requirement gathering & analysis
sessions with relevant stakeholders of this project

·           Takes initiative and works independently or as a part of a group

·           Ability to plan efficiently for a given set of tasks

·           Good Self Learning Abilities & Problem Solving skills

·           Should have independent customer handling capabilities

·           Strong Communication Skills

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter