Dear Consultant,

Please go through the requirement and let me get your updated word formatted
resume if you are interested?

*We need a functional resume & One Technical who can implement Contact
Center Anywhere ( CCA ) , I-Support & Tele Service.*

*Idhasoft* is one of the fastest growing companies in the world on account
of a successful business model, It has done huge investment in USA, acquired
over 28 companies and even in the current economic scenario is it is looking
at further investing multi million US$ in the country. Idhasoft truly
believes in localization. Therefore, provides tremendous thrust to the local
economy development

--
Thanks & Regards,
Hari.V