Hello Partners,

We are having a new requirement for *SAP FI Consultant* position here
in *Milwaukee,
WI ** *for *15+ Months *Project. Please go through the details of the
project and let me know your interest send me your most updated resume with
your expected billing rate for the below position with couple of your
references. Please respond to my email.

*Job Title: SAP FI Consultant
Assignment period: 15+ months
Location:**Milwaukee, WI**
Planned Start date: 08/02/2010
Pay Travel & Lodging: Yes

*

*Job Role & Skill Set:* Package Solution Consultant - SAP.FIN.FI
*Requested service/service area: *SAP - SAP-Record to Report & Controls S7*
Required skills:* FI Resource with GL (new), AP, AR and Fixed Assets
skills, Experience configuring the system to fulfill US statutory/tax
requirements. Experience designing SAP chart of accounts with the
client. Experience in Income/Use tax configuration (with and without
bolt on) for the US. Experience integrating FI modules with CO, SD,
PP, MM, PS and Business Warehouse. Experience developing functional
specifications for Interfaces and enhancements. Experience in CO
modules - Nice to have. Excellent oral and written communication
skills.

 Kumar
 Integrated Technology Services, Inc. (ITSI)
 8(a) & DBE Certified by SBA, SWAM Certified by VA State
 13624 Flying Squirrel Dr.,  Herndon VA 20171
 Phone: 732-579-6251, 703-880-6652 (fax)
 Email:kumar.janja...@its-incorp.com