Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: WebSphere Admin*

*Location: Vienna, VA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*No H1 – only GC and US citizens*

*Major Responsibilities: *

*Install, configure, tune and support WebSphere Application Server.

*Setup load balancing, clustering, and failover.
*Develop automation tools for Password management, Monitoring,
Configuration and Deployment.

*Assist application and testing teams.

*Work with Vendor Support to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues
(open service requests and follow up with Vendor Support)

*Develop support documentation.

*Be available 24/7 to support staff in case of issues.

*Required: *

*Hands on experience in the installation, configuration, tuning/sizing,
clustering, deployment and problem resolution of WebSphere Middleware
Components.

*Ability to use or develop tools to automate maintenance, configuration
changes, password changes, deployments and migrations of WebSphere
Middleware components.

*Experience creating scripts (wsadmin, shell, perl, ant, Jython, Python,
Jacl)

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com