*Hi Associates*,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on Business Analyst with ETL experience
Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact
details, Salary, and availability date.

*Job Title*:        Business Analyst with ETL experience

*Location *:       Washington, DC

*Duration* :       6+ months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description:*

·         Excellent problem solving & analytical skills and experience

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Experience obtaining information from various resources (Subject
Matter Experts, vendors, standards and documentation, existing systems,
etc.) and packaging it into clear, complete, and comprehensible
requirements

·         Experience using tools and/or ability to learn others related to
the requirements analysis and development lifecycle such as DOORS, Rally,
Gherkin

·         Experience using MS office products (MS Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
to help present information

·         Experience or ability to work in a closely collaborating and
highly participatory Agile/SCRUM team environment while also taking
ownership of tasks with a level of independence

·         Must be able to actively participate in defining and meeting
analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, etc.)

·         Experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe,
Kanban and Scrum.

·         Well versed in creating Business Source to target mapping( STTM)
documents, Technical STTM for development purpose of the sprint teams and
play critical role in creating Data Requirements

·         Preferably should be having experience with Automation tools such
as CUCUMBER

·         Experience with Unit testing and acceptance testing per sprint

·         Experience with ETL tools, Data Warehousing.

·         Familiar with Data modeling process and being involved in
requirements for modeling

·         Knowledge of Dimensional model of Data warehousing

·         Proficient is presenting requirements with great details such as
source/target information, transformations, logic, enumerations etc

·         Should be familiar with RTM process and be able to generate
Requirements traceability as needed.

·         Ability to learn quickly and take on challenges including the
ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize as necessary

·         Ideal candidate would have the ability to perform research which
at times requires scanning technical artifacts such as code and database

·         Experience with reporting tools such as Tableu, BOXI, Spotfire etc

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713

Email : stella_mat...@aesinc.us.com  || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||