Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>* or call
me at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Node.JS API Developer*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*6 months*

*US Citizenship or Green Cards ONLY.  *

*Phone + Skype Interview.*

*Note from the manager:  *I’ve rejected most of the candidates since they
appear to be front end developers who have used NodeJS in support of front
end development (such as creating mock APIs), *used NodeJS as part of their
build/test chain, or was on a team that used NodeJS, but didn’t do much
work in NodeJS themselves.*

While it would be a plus if developers have experience with ReactJS, I am
mostly looking for developers who have concrete experience developing APIs
and application logic in NodeJS directly.

*Please note: This is NOT a Java Developer position. This is for a
JavaScript Developer who has done significant Node.js development.*

           ·          6+ Years of Node.JS development experience

           ·          6+ plus years of JavaScript experience

*Role:*
The Technology Platforms team develops software to automate and manage the
infrastructure and services leveraged by TD Ameritrade business
applications. This includes providing shared services such as
authorization, logging, and application configuration management;
application SDLC tools and workflows to manage the process from
requirements to development to testing and deployment; and automation and
inventory to provision the infrastructure itself.
The Senior Software Developer role is responsible for full stack, hands-on
development of applications and services. As a senior role, this person
will be expected to participate in system design and provide thought
leadership in the full lifecycle from concept to production. This role will
serve as an SME on a particular system or application and will be required
to gain complete understanding of business requirements and the needs of
the client. This role will mentor and lead junior level developers on
specific modules while ensuring development practices are in line with
company best practices and policies.

*Responsibilities:*
• Hands on development of applications and services
• Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provides code
reviews of various development tasks
• Implements automated unit and integration tests and ensures the practice
is followed consistently
• Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and
flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions

*Requirements:*
Technical:
****Strong technical skills and relevant experience with Node.JS server
side JavaScript Required*********
• 5 to 7 yrs experience with JAvaScript (full stack) and web application
development frameworks and tools like React, Express, webpack.
• Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
• Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha,
Istanbul, JSLint, JSHint, Jasmine
• Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and
designing suitable data models
• Familiarity with Application UX Designs
• Unix / Linux experience
Soft Skills:
• Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and
collaborating with teams
• Must possess the ability to handle multiple on-going assignments and be
able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly
collaborative team
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down
and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
• Be able to create and articulate design / implementation options and
tradeoff to peers, tech leads, and management
• Ability to clearly document application designs and the related
management and support procedures
• Ability to understand all phases of SDLC
• Ability to quickly ramp-up on new / emerging technologies as required

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*