*Hi   Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256 <631-230-0251%20x%205256>Please
share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*

*Position: SAP Production Planning (PP) Consultant *
*Duration: 6++** month / contract*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Interview: Phone*

*SAP Production Planning (PP) Consultant for a support and enhancement
role.*

*SAP Certification in Planning & Manufacturing*

*Responsibilities:*

   - The SAP Production Planning consultant will be responsible for the
   successful delivery and support of the SAP PP module which encompasses
   manufacturing plants throughout North America.
   - Work with business users to support, maintain, and enhance the PP
   domain and related processes
   - Provide production operations support
   - Be the SAP Subject Matter Expert including SAP PP business processes
   across multiple business units, troubleshoot issues on a timely manner and
   deliver seamless support to the business
   - Provide guidance by relying on broad experiences in manufacturing
   industry and SAP best practices to identify improvement opportunities,
   generate conceptual design, execute system configurations and
   customizations, author functional specifications and implement solutions
   - Ensure business requirements and technical direction is consistent
   with global design across all business units
   - Collaborate with cross functional teams globally including other SAP
   Analysts and developers to address technical and process issues

*Qualifications:*

   - 7+ years of functional experience in repetitive manufacturing and/or
   some combination of discrete manufacturing environments(s) with clear
   understanding of SAP integration points and business processes
   - 7+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP PP, Application
   Process Design, and Project Methodologies.  Includes technical familiarity
   with analyzing custom function modules/ABAP, troubleshooting and working
   with developers to identify resolutions.
   - Knowledge of SAP QM Module
   - Ability to read and debug ABAP code
   - Experience configuring MRP, work centers, BOM, routings, product cost
   collectors, production versions, back flushing, finite/infinite scheduling,
   demand planning, capacity planning, planning table, and other standard SAP
   PP capabilities
   - Experience with multi-tier SAP landscape and familiarity with SAP
   transport management process
   - Strong analytical and management skills, ability to think critically
   while evaluating requirements to understand implications and benefits of
   solution alternatives
   - Proven problem solving capabilities in a heavily customized SAP shop
   floor environment, including the ability to develop creative solutions that
   address customer needs.
   - Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and collaborate
   at all levels of the organization ranging from Shop floor personnel to
   Management

   - SAP Certification in Planning & Manufacturing

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*