*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

*Hi,   I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given
below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your
latest updated resume along with contact details.   Title:
                   Business Analyst  Requisition Type:
 Contract (6+ Months) MOI:                                     Telephonic+
Skype Visa:                                    USC/GC and H1B City:
                            Salt Lake City State:
         UT Zip:                                        84116   Required
Skills: ·         MSQL   Job Description: ·         Apex Systems, the
second largest IT staffing firm in the United States, is seeking a Business
Systems Analyst to join an Enterprise Information Management "EIM" team.
This person will acquire data from operational systems and positions it to
support operational or managerial reporting. This candidate is expected to
become a SME in banking information in partnership with the Operational
Analysts and our team. ·         Analyze, and map system data into the
operational or integrated data warehouse to meet reporting and analytical
business needs ·         Test and validate data attributes based both on
source data and results from other systems to assure the data accurately
reflects the source system and business needs ·         Work with source
system Operational Analysts to understand system nuances and resolve issues
·         Work with reporting teams to explain the data to report writers
and communicate the scope and impact of changes ·         Take ownership of
the SDLC process and manage work quality and quantity through frequent
releases, closely coordinating with ETL developers, modelers, PM's, and
other BA's ·         Create and maintain clear, detailed, and accurate
metadata documentation ·         Advanced analysts lead small projects and
teams to develop solutions for our customers working with the modeling and
architecture team and business analysts across multiple departments
·         Other duties as assigned   QUALIFICATIONS: ·         MBA
preferred; Bachelor's degree plus related experience may meet requirements
·         4+ years' experience in data warehouse, business analysis,
operations support, business intelligence, software development, project
management, or other directly related experience ·         Strong SQL
skills with data testing experience and software project experience
·         The preferred candidate will have a deep knowledge of the banking
industry, loan and deposit systems, regulatory reporting requirements, or
data warehouse experience ·         Requires strong analytical,
organizational and problem solving skills as well as strong interpersonal
skills with the ability to work with management, peers, and technical staff
·         Candidate must be able to estimate scope and schedule required
and meet deadlines; both waterfall and agile experience a plus   EEO
Employer ·         Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and
other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search
of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and
you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or
application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
866-612-2739.     Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT
Compuquest 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245
Office: 310-872-1323   Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com> |  Hangout : dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com
<dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>      *