Hi,

We have an urgent Req for Java Developers in Port Washington, NY. If you or
anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your earliest
convenience

*Java developers (Prefer Local Candidates)*

*Location:* Port Washington, NY

*Duration:* 2+ months

*Start:* ASAP

*Details of 2 positions:*

Junior to Mid-level, 1 position, At least 3-5 years experience with Java and
JEE technologies

Senior Level, 1 position, At least 7 years experience with Java and JEE
technologies

*Job Responsibilities: *

Serve as a Junior-Mid level (for 2nd position Senior Level) Developer within
the firm’s Web Development department reporting into the Senior
Director/Webmaster.

Take part in new development initiatives, maintenance and support of the
firms E-Commerce, Internet, and Intranet applications.

Responsible for documentation of functional/technical specifications,
analysis, design, development and implementation using Server side Java &
JEE technologies, Java EE 5, EJB 2.1/3.0, WebLogic / JBoss, SOA
architectures Java/J2EE, SQL, AJAX and XML.

*Requirements: *

* Strong experience developing reusable software in Java EE 5

* Strong experience with EJB, JMS, JNDI, Servlet /JSP, JTS, JDBC, SOAP

* Strong experience with application servers, especially JBoss

* Strong experience with Restful Services and SOA architectures

* Strong experience with Oracle and SQL

* Strong experience with XML, AJAX and related technologies

* Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible

* Must be a faster learner and multi-tasker

* Strong analytical and problem solving skills

* Strong communications skills

* Data architecture (preferred)

* Agile methodologies (preferred)

* C#, ASP.NET (preferred)

* B.S. in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience

***Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format***

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to Port Washington, NY

Available for In-person Interview on your own expenses:

Current Project status:

Rate:

*Thanks & Regards,  *

*
*

*Neha Seth***

*Bitsoft International, Inc*

*3421 Goldfinch Drive**, Naperville, IL 60564***

*Tel: 630-566- 9369| Fax: 630-839 1219*

*Email: **n...@bitsft.com* <n...@bitsft.com>

www.bitsft.com | www.skillgalaxy.com | www.staffingcorner.com