*Hi, *

* *

Send resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you...!

*

*We have this need with one of our financial/banking client in NJ. Manager
interviewed few candidates but have not found someone really strong in the
areas of MUST HAVE skills mentioned below. Please send me resumes of your
qualified candidates who meets the below requirement. Thanks!*

* *

*Managers need a technical heavy hitter with financial services experience.*
**

*Core Java J2EE websphere
Jersey City, NJ
Contract**
Rate: Competitive

**Job Description:* Looking for a senior developer with 8-10 years
experience. Developer needs to have systems design and architect kind of
experience. Also Developer should be able to work independently starting
from gathering requests to implementation and co-ordinate with the various
team members for the implementation of projects. Developer should have prior
experience of working in Financial service with big projects.

*Soft Skills*

• Looking for someone with good interpersonal, communication & presentation
skills as job requires communication with Business users.
• Hard working, Quick Learner & eager to learn new technologies & understand
business
• Ability to work as part of small team or individually with changing
requirements and adapt to changes in business and technology landscape.

*Must Have*

• Experience Building java Applications using - Core Java, J2EE, Spring,
iBatis, Apache Axis for Web Services Implementation
• Java programming Experience in last 5 - 7 years
• IBM Web sphere Application Server
• DB Modeling Experience
• SQL programming
• Experience Developing windows batch, shell scripts
• Handled debugging/Troubleshooting & improving performance of large scale
multi-tier systems
• Ability to work in Rapid Application development mode and also be
comfortable to take application from concept to deployment.
• Software Development Experience in Financial Industry & Working with Front
Office Application development

*Nice to Have*

• Experience developing applications for Portfolio Management, Trading or
Quantitative Research.
• Cognos Reporting
• ETL development using ETL

Linda Monalisa

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Phone:  734-591-3562 Extn.1+172

Fax: 734-418-2598

*m...@aim-cc.com* <m...@aim-cc.com>

*www.aim-cc.com* <http://www.aim-cc.com/>

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click”** **Remove"* <m...@aim-cc.com>

*“Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established” Proverbs
16:3*

”Arise, shine…” Isaiah 60:1a.

--
Visite...