Hi,

I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to*  hverma@tekshapers <hve...@tekshapers.com>*

*Role – Java Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration – 6+ months*

*Interview Mode – Phone then F2F*

*Visa type – EAD GC , GC, USC Only*

*Position Comments:This is a Core Java developer with Big Data development
experience as well.*

* Candidate should have anywhere from 1-5+ years of software development
experience.
* Candidate should be able to speak to their experience in playing a KEY
ROLE in developing a "production grade" application. Consumer-facing app
dev experience a plus.
* Core Java (Spring a plus) + some Big Data development experience
- Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning
- in place of Hadoop, other acceptable Big Data skills would be MongoDB or
Cassandra
* Evolve codebase to support new X1 features and use cases
* Incorporate mobile/web usage into recommendations
* Scale existing platform to handle X1 subscriber growth / usage (including
partners)
* Develop analytics for measuring quality and effectiveness of
personalization
* Implement new recommendations algorithms

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]*

*(W) **248-565-4747*172**; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: **vermarecruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

*In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj],
[vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>] and [Ext - 149]*