*Hi *

*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please send resumes to g...@compconsults.com*

*Below is the hot requirement for our client, go through the brief
description below.*

*REQ: Java Developer*

*Job Description: *

******************Only GCs Czs, EADs ************************

**

*Location: **St.Louis, MO***

*Duration:  Full time*

* *

* *Required:

Strong Core java, J2SE/Java Collections, Spring, TDD/Junit (strong working
knowledge and not just familiarity)

Nice-to-have:

Maven, agile development experience, continuous integration (cruise control,
team city or preferably Hudson), J2EE, Hibernate, Junit mocking framework
(like EasyMock, JMock or preferably mockito), web service client/server
development.

Also a working knowledge of design patterns (not just experience with MVC)

The skills related to IVR/CTI are totally optional, but may possibly help in
some understanding of what the front-end requirements are.  But keep in mind
that the IVR platform/solution is being provided by a vendor.

Skills Required:
VoiceXML
CCXML
SRGS
Grammar Development
Basic understanding of Telephony (VoIP/TDM)
Java/J2EE
Spring
Web Services development
Mule would be a +
Experience on Avaya Voice Portal Platform a +
Experience on nuance platform a +
CTI Experience

*Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then
please send me an updated copy of you consultants resume along with the
following details.*

*1. Updated word doc resume.*

*2. Work authorization status.*

*3. Current location.*