Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Data Modeler*

*Duration – 18 months*

*Location – Columbus, OH*

*EDA or GC or Citizens only*

*Top Three Skills:        *

1. Data profiling

2. Source to target Mappings

3. Data Modeling- Logical, Physical, Conceptual

4. Data visualization

5. SQL experience is also very important- We will be trying to use a tool
called Informatica Data Quality to conduct data profiling. If for some
reason we run into issues using this tool, we fall back to SQL.

6. LEADERSHIP and COMMUNICATION- This position is viewed as a
Director-level role in the organization. Candidates need to be able to
effectively and confidently describe and execute on Data Analysis/Modeling
strategies for the program.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com