*Hi *

*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please send the resumes to g...@compconsults.com*

*Below is the hot requirement for our client, go through the brief
description below.***

*REQ: *QA Engineer - SQL Reports**

*Job Description: *

Location : Lake Oswego, OR

Duration : 12 Months

*There will be a F2F after the telephonic interview.*

Rate - $45/hr on C2C

NOTE - We want someone who has some SQL Reports testing background.

Title: QA Engineer - SQL Reports

We are looking for a strong QA Engineer to test SQL Reports and to lead Jr.
QA Engineers in testing efforts for an Enterprise Web-Based Medical Software
Application.

Strong testing experience with medical organizations or medical insurance
support organizations.

Some experience with automation would be helpful to your getting hired into
the role.

*Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then
please send me an updated copy of you consultants resume along with the
following details.*

*1. Updated word doc resume.*

*2. Work authorization status.*

*3. Current location.*