Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Digital Analytics/ Solution Architect*..
Please let me know if you’re comfortable with the Requirement and please
get back to me with your updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given
below is the job description.

Job Title: *Digital Analytics/ Solution Architect*

Location: *Weehawken, NJ*

Project Duration: *1+ year  *

Total Experience: 9+ years

Primary Skills: *Application Architectures Data Warehouse Tools (P4 -
Expert) 1 - Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies (P4 - Expert) | 2 -
Oracle PL-SQL (P4 - Expert) | 3 - Tableau (P4 - Expert)*

JD:

Designing Data-warehouse from scratch, Data modeling (both dimensional &
ER), Oracle PL/SQL development expertise and exposure to any of the
Business Intelligence tools like BO/Tableau
The Digital Analytics Developer will be responsible for designing and
implementing end-to-end solutions to enable analysis of web user behavior
patterns, usage and trends. Through a successful partnership with product
teams, other development teams and data scientists, you will enable the
capture and analytics of client web data which will be leveraged throughout
our Research Technology platform.
· Database data modelling experience. Dimensional Data warehouse design
experience / entity relationship modelling
· Proven track record of solution design, architecture and development
using Oracle, including PL/SQL and performance tuning
· Experience of XML data ingestion
· Adobe Omniture/Adobe Analytics experience would be an advantage
· Data modelling & data marts

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217