Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Embedded Software Tester

*Project Location*

Aurora IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : TELEPHONIC + SKYPE*

   - 3+ years of embedded software testing
   - python experience and test drivers
   - unit, sub unit, integration and functional automated testing
   - embedded software testing experience is key
   - custom automation testing using python
   - the company is looking for someone with strong embedded software
   testing experience
   - they prefer someone with strong software experience in test driven
   design, embedded linux,
   -  rtos, c, c++, java, rest and http/2 voice codec experience a plus ti
   dsp