*Hi,*

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256

Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com

*IOS Developer *

*Pittsburgh, PA *

*6+ month/ Contract*

*Phone and Skype *

*Must be GC, USC or EAD GC*

The leading mobile commerce platform to top retailers seeks best-in-breed
developers for its iOS Engineer position.  Members of our team have a
burning passion and commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality. You would be responsible for working in
our interdisciplinary team on a variety of projects spanning across all iOS
mediums.

*Your role on the team:*

   - Contribute to a set of native iOS tools that helps us reduce duplicate
   work
   - Research, experiment, and implement new iOS technologies and third
   parties
   - Maintain and extend app functionality for the world's largest retailers
   - Optimize UI/UX elements within apps to provide the fastest, smoothest
   user experience
   - Advise on Objective-C & Swift best practices, organization, and
   automation
   - Take part in knowledge sharing with the mobile development team
   - Work with our API developers to provide data to the apps via RESTful
   APIs w/JSON
   - Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing
   security training and awareness

*What could make you awesome:*

   - 4+ years of professional experience with iOS development, frameworks,
   and the app-submission process
   - Strong knowledge of Objective-C, experience with Swift is a plus
   - Solid foundation in object-oriented programming and the MVC paradigm
   - Demonstrable knowledge of HTTP/S and how apps interact with APIs via
   JSON
   - Attention to detail and familiarity with native app UI/UX standards
   - Exposure to Apple services, such as Push Notifications, Apple Wallet,
   and the processes involved to configure, test, and launch in those
   environments
   - Ability to work remote and/or ability to travel
   - Familiarity with Cocoapods or other dependency/package management
   systems
   - Proficient understanding of source code management tools (Git is
   preferred)
   - Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend
   services
   - Exposure to common SDLC processes, experience with Agile methodologies
   preferred
   - Strong written and/or verbal communication skills, bonus points if you
   can convey technical information to non-technical peers
   - Comfortable working in a fast-paced & collaborative environment
   - Experience with HTML web development is preferred, but not required
   - Experience working with Android, Windows Phone, React Native, Cordova,
   or other tools is a plus

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*