*Hi,*

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
shiv...@svktechinc.com

*Role: ADF developer with Java Programming experience*

Location: Menlo Park, CA

Duration: 6+ months

*Responsibilities  *

·         Work with product team to define proper hand-off and operations

·         Partner closely with customers and/or employees to capture and
feature requests and solve issues

·         Provide production support and maintenance on our applications

·         Identify additional opportunities for measurement, to monitor
health and success of our applications

·         Provide insights on support area performance and metrics

·         Understand and leverage the internal Facebook software and
platform stack

·         Comply with release management process to ensure data integrity
and system stability

*Requirements – 2+ years of Experience in*

·         Working with relational database

·         Programming in Java, ADF or Java script technologies

·         Object-oriented software development

·         Using web services, SOAP, REST APIs

·         Developing web or mobile applications

·         SQL handling volumes of data, and performance tuning

·         Understanding code bases, including API design techniques

Thanks & Regards,

 *Shivaji*

*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*

shiv...@svktechinc.com

200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817

Fax: 609-754-3700   | www.svktechinc.com

*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*